The FAA has clarified the necessary requirements as to when a part 91 ferry flight must be considered as a FAR 117 flight, and when those conditions do not pertain to the part 91 ferry flight.
FAR 117.1 “Part 91 tail end ferry”
- Moving some print material
- FAR 117.17 – Application of 2 hour inflight rest for Augmented Flight Crews
- FAA Clarifications – 09-Aug-2016
- FAR 117 – and Commuting.
- FAR 117.1 “Part 91 tail end ferry”
- FAR 117.25 (g) “Compensatory Rest Following Time in DHD Transportation”
- FAR 117.17 – Inflight rest rest requirements for Flight crewmembers on Augmented Crews.
- Recommended reading material.
- Updated ALPA FTDT FAR 117 Guide – Feb 2015
- FDP Extensions and Cumulative Limits
I have decided to move some of the training materials to Amazon.com. In order to cover the costs of this site, users can now download…
The FAA issued a clarification on 05-January-2017 concerning the application of the 2:00 / and 1:30 inflight rests. Previous guidance material on this site remains…
The FAA issued 3 clarifications that have an impact on FAR 117. Johnson – (2016) Legal Interpretation FAR 1.1 “Definition of Flight Time and Diversions”…
The following comment came to this blog recently: FAR 117 wasn’t written to accommodate commuters. Living outside your base is totally optional, it was written…